Fence Installation and Repair Frequently Asked Questions
Our Chicago, IL Fence Builders
Paramount Fence is one of the most respected fence builders in the Chicagoland area. We provide our clients with superb artistry and installation services., we are committed to working only with the most reputable fence products and suppliers. When we arrive on a property, our team springs into action. They unload their materials from the truck and beginning prepping their area. They remove any old fencing and drive new holes into the ground. Our expert fence builders have the posts and fencing in before you know it. We pride ourselves on our ability to get the job down quickly and efficiently. Blink your eye, and your fence is complete. Learn more about our quick yet effective fencing services below.
What Types of Fences Does Paramount Fence Offer?
We are proud to present a wide array of fences for our customers. At Paramount Fence, variety and quality are vital. We want to provide our valued customers with plenty of options. Our fencing fits numerous style preferences and budgets. From beautiful wood fences to essential durable chain link, there’s a fence for your home or business. We offer:
- Wood: Wood fences are popular with residential customers who want something rustic and attractive. The boards almost touch, which provides your family with privacy. And they come in a variety of types, including arched and dog-ear designs.
- Ornamental: We provide all customers with a lifetime manufacturers’ warranty when we install decorative fences. Aluminum and iron gates look impressive and require no maintenance. More importantly, they last a lifetime.
- Chain Link: There two primary reasons why we install so many chain link fences. They are durable and affordable. They also provide plenty of protection from intruders and keep pets in the yard. For budget-conscious homeowners, a chain link fence is usually the best bet.
- PVC: If you want your fence to look a little more upscale than chain link, but still want to avoid the cost of aluminum or wood, PVC is a good bet. These low-maintenance fences have a long lifespan and look great. You can quickly obtain the “white picket fence” of your dreams with PVC or vinyl.
- Commercial: We know how crucial security is to commercial property owners. Our line of rugged and professional fencing will guard you against intruders and protect your investment.
How Much Do Your Fence Services Cost?
Our fence builders offer free estimates. How much your project costs will depend on a variety of factors. Our online form will allow us to provide you with an accurate estimate you can plan. You should have the height and length of the fence ready. We need to know the fence’s purpose and whether there is an existing fence, we need to haul from the property. It also helps to give us an estimated timeframe for when you need us to complete the project. All these factors will determine the cost. As for payment, we offer generous financing, including a six-month plan with no money down or interest and small monthly payments. We can discuss which fence option is best for you.
What Type of Fence Should I Choose?
- Wood: Wood is an old standby that will provide you with a rustic appearance in your yard. Also, despite how aesthetically-pleasing it is, the materials are not expensive. However, homeowners should understand that owning a wood fence requires to maintain it. Wood rots sustain water damage, and insects chew and eat it. We recommend cedar because it will deter insects from the natural oils found in the wood.
- Ornamental: Ornamental fences include aluminum, steel, and wrought-iron. Let’s begin with iron. While it is attractive and dramatically increases home value, it is out of the price range of many homeowners. Aluminum and steel are cheaper. Of the two, aluminum is the most affordable. However, those who order an ornamental fence can rely on several benefits, including cost, weight, attractiveness, and resistance to rust.
- Chain Link: The most significant draw of a chain-link fence is affordability. For homeowners on a budget, there’s nothing more affordable than chain link. Given how low-maintenance it is, there will be little long-term cost tacked onto the initial price. However, chain link fences do not amplify your home’s value. They offer little aesthetic purpose, instead of providing a basic level of protection and property division. However, individuals who need to keep children and pets contained within their yards will love chain link fences.
- PVC: PVC and vinyl fencing offers several attractive benefits for a reasonable price. They are not as affordable as chain-link fences, but our fence builders can install them at a low cost. Most importantly, they beautify your property and provide you with more privacy than some other fencing options can. You can clean it using a hose and minimal scrubbing. Individuals should understand that repair costs for broken planks of PVC are higher than those of other materials
How Long Do Fences Last? When Should I Replace Mine?
We sell and install fences designed to maximize their lifespan. But how long they last will depend on the materials used to construct them. Wood fences, with maintenance, will last between 10 to 15 years. PVC, vinyl, and chain-link fences last a little longer – approximately 20 years. Ornamental aluminum and iron fences can last a lifetime. Deciding when to replace a fence can be tricky. However, these seven signs should make you reach out to our specialists:
- Holes: Wood and PVC fence are prone to gaps. In wood’s case, these holes occur as insects and mice take bites out of your fence. The first thing you should do is hire an exterminator to get rid of the pests. Then contact Paramount Fence.
- Splintered Wood: While you might think splinters are a small cosmetic problem, they are not. This problem indicates deeper structural issues that can lead to collapse or leaning. Why? Splinters point to cracking, which turns into a much bigger problem.
- It Leans: Fences should stand upright! No matter what kind of fence you own, it should not veer onto your neighbor’s property. A leaning fence is a sign of a failing one. Replace it before it topples over and endangers a person, pet, or nearby foliage.
- Rotting Wood: If you own a wood fence, you must engage in regular sealing and other maintenance tasks. It’s the only way to avoid water damage. However, all good things come to an end eventually. The same goes for a wood fence. If what was once a beautiful, gleaming part of the neighborhood is now sad and drab, it’s time to replace it.
- Repairs: You shouldn’t have to call Paramount Fence to repair your fence each year. Fences should stand at attention and provide little-to-no headaches to homeowners. How many beautiful summer days a year do you spend fixing your vinyl, PVC, or wood fence? If the answer is several, then the time has come to replace it.
What Areas Do You Serve with Residential Fence Repair?
We are proud to serve clients throughout the Chicagoland area. In addition to Chicago, IL proper, our reach extends into the towns and cities that make up the city suburbs. You can find evidence of Paramount Fence’s superior work in Dekalb, McHenry, Lake, Kane, Kendall, and Will counties. Both residential and commercial clients have entrusted us with the security and beautify of their properties. Cities and towns throughout these counties are filled with neighbors filled with happy Paramount Fence customers. Contact us today to find out whether we can work in your town or city.
Contact Paramount Fence Today to Schedule an Appointment
We strongly encourage you to contact us if your current fence is looking a little sad and well-worn. Curb appeal is essential! A brand-new fence will make a massive difference in how others perceive your property and amplify your home’s value. Replacing a depressing-looking fence before you put your house on the market is a great way to get the most out of the sale. But even if you aren’t moving, fence replacement is ideal. The simplicity of a chain-link fence will keep your pets in the yard. The privacy of wood and PVC fences make backyard BBQ parties a blast. And who can deny the “wow factor” of an ornate wrought-iron entry gate? Given our free estimates and trustworthy team, there’s no reason not to contact Paramount Fence today.