If it’s time to put up a new fence in your yard, you have plenty of options to choose from. With a variety of styles and colors available, you can have almost any combination you can dream of. While it’s nice to have choices, you might be wondering what styles and colors of fences are popular today.
Popular Fence Styles for 2018
- Privacy Fences – Just about any solid fence can be used for privacy. With just about everything being public today thanks to social media, it’s nice to be able to get outside and enjoy some fresh air and privacy.
- White Picket Fences – These traditional American classics are just as popular in 2018 as they were 50 years ago. These white picket fences are great for front yards and will probably never go out of style.
- Rustic Fences – This retro style includes split-rail fences made from beams. These fences were traditionally used on farms but have become popular for residential homes as well.
- Ornamental Aluminum Fences – These decorative fences are sturdy and fashionable. They can also be affordable and can attractively frame your home.
Popular Fence Colors for 2018
- Amsterdam Blue – There are plenty of shades of blue that look good on fences. Dark blue is always nice, but a shade called Amsterdam is becoming more popular. This is a deep shade of blue with a regal feel and can almost make you feel like you’re at the beach.
- Eucalyptus – Grays are also popular colors for fences. Lots of homeowners are using the weathered gray look, and a shade like Eucalyptus can make it feel more modern. Dark gray is another popular choice.
- Dark Yellow – This shade of Golden Ember is so dark that some people confuse it with a brown. This look combines a classic and traditional look with a more modern Avant-garde feel.
- White – As mentioned above, the white picket fence never seems to go out of style.
To schedule a free estimate, contact Paramount Fence at 630-239-2714.