10 Reasons Why you Need a Pool Fence
There are plenty of good reasons to put in a fence. Fences provide security, raise the curb appeal of your home, make your back yard more private, and keep kids and pets safely contained. When it comes to importance, though, there’s no fence more important than a pool fence. Here are 10 reasons you need to have one installed.
- Safety is the top reason for installing pool fencing. If there will ever be a child on your property who doesn’t know how to swim, a pool fence is imperative.
- Adding a pool fence enhances your privacy. An open backyard is not a fun place to sunbathe or play in the pool! Installing a pool fence can help block the view of nosy neighbors.
- It’s typically against the law to skip the pool fence. Most places have laws requiring pool fencing, so find out the regulations for your area. If you’re working with a professional, your fence contractor will know the correct specifications for your pool fence.
- Having a pool fence is convenient. Putting on an unwieldy pool net or cover can be a hassle. If you’ve got a pool fence, you don’t have to worry about it.
- Pool fences are easy to install. Your pool and fence don’t have to be installed simultaneously. Your pool fencing company has installers who are experts at working around whatever is in your back yard so that your pool fence be functional and attractive.
- Having a pool fence installed can reduce your insurance bill. Check with your homeowners’ insurance company: depending on your policy, you might get a discount for installing a pool fence. In some cases, insurers require a fence, which is another reason it’s smart to touch base.
- A pool fence can be adapted to suit your design preferences. Because pool fences come in a wide array of styles, you’ll be sure to find one you like. The pool fence must be at least four feet tall and not have any spaces where a child could squeeze through. However, that still leaves a lot of room for variety!
- Pool fences protect pets as well as kids. Not all dogs and cats can swim, so it’s important to keep them safe. Talk to your fencing contractor about special options to make your pool fence pet-proof.
- A pool fence keeps other animals out as well. As much as you don’t want your pets in your pool, you don’t want wildlife in there, either.
- A pool fence makes your parties more fun! Pool fencing lets your guests relax and have fun without the ever-present danger of one of the children falling into the pool.
When you’re ready for a new fence, call Paramount Fence for professional installation. A full-service fence sales and installation business in the Chicagoland area, proudly serving the following counties in Illinois: Kane, DuPage, Kendall, DeKalb, McHenry, and parts of Cook, Will and Lake. Paramount Fence is a member of the American Fence Association and a registered member of the Better Business Bureau. For more information, call us at 630.239.2714 or contact us through our website.