Robert Frost, in a poem published in 1914, said, “Good fences make good neighbors”. That certainly is true and is a benefit of having a fence on your property.
Benefits of Quality Fencing
- Security and Safety – Fences are proven to act as a deterrent to intruders and trespassers, improving the security of the structure they surround. As well as keeping uninvited guests out, a fence can also stop children and pets from getting out, ensuring they stay safe when playing in your yard.
- Clear Boundaries – A fence acts as an unmistakable boundary between properties, preventing accidental or intentional trespassing. Boundaries that are not properly delineated can cause disagreements, but a properly installed fence is easily understood by anyone.
- Improved Privacy – Our backyards should be private places for us to relax and enjoy. A fence can help to deliver that privacy and also makes a good natural line for trees to be planted along, further enhancing privacy levels.
- Improved Aesthetics – Most fences are built for purely practical reasons, but the fact is that a carefully chose visual style can dramatically increase the beauty of a property. The fence will add a strong sense of structure to the outdoor space.
- Weed Prevention – No matter how hard you try to keep your yard weed free, the results will depend on the vigilance of your immediate neighbors at doing the same. A fence can help to prevent weed transfer, keeping your yard looking great.
Where to Shop
If you’re looking for a quality fence with professional installation, Paramount Fence offers a variety of fencing materials, all of which are of the highest quality:
- Wood Fences – At Paramount Fence, we create elegant wooden fences that will beautifully complement your home. Most of our fences are constructed with all natural, durable, long lasting Western Red cedar or pressure treated pine. Either of these wood varieties stand up well to the weather and are resistant to insects and rotting.
- Ornamental Fences – Our company offers beautiful fences of aluminum and steel. Our team will work with you to gain an understanding of your style and budget to ensure that you’ll love the results.
- PVC/Vinyl Fences – These fences are very low maintenance and add a specific style to your yard. They are available in a number of fence styles from solid privacy fencing to pickets or split rail designs.
- Chain Link – This fencing material is reliable and affordable, offers visibility of the surroundings, and provides protection for children and pets playing in the yard.
- Commercial Fences – We also provide commercial fencing, and indoor security fencing to satisfy your unique business needs.
The Paramount Process
- Estimate – Our process begins with a free onsite estimate. Our salespeople will walk you through all of your fencing options, discuss the materials and design of your installation, and will make recommendations based on your needs and desires, as well as your budget.
- Measurement – We carefully measure your property using your plat of survey or locating property pins as necessary. We also consider any slopes, corners, outcroppings, trees, and other factors and come up with a plan to handle any deviations.
- Figures, Contracts, and Down Payment – After we’ve carefully analyzed your project, we will present you with a tailored estimate. Once you’ve reviewed the estimate and agreed, we’ll have you sign a contact, we will collect a deposit and get you started on the permit process if that has not been started. Once we have a signed contract, permit from the city and HOA approval if necessary, then we are able to add you to our installation queue.
- Installation – Once all the paperwork is done, permits are approved, HOA approval is obtained (if necessary), and all utilities are marked, we can begin the installation. Our crews will meticulously complete the installation in one to three days, depending on the size of the project. Once the installation is complete, the crew will clean up any debris and leave your property looking better than before the installation began.
When you are ready to install a new fence, or for any questions or concerns about fencing, check with the professionals at Paramount Fence, Inc . We have over 100 years of combined experience in providing our customers with the highest quality fencing products. We are a locally owned and operated fence company in the Fox Valley area servicing the Chicagoland Suburbs. We understand that each client is unique, and our fencing experts will work with you to ensure that you are provided with a fence that satisfies your needs for years to come.
We strive to provide excellent customer service, which is why we have been members of the American Fence Association for almost 20 years and members of the local Chicagoland Chapter of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for almost 20 years. In fact, we have one of the highest customer service ratings with the Better Business Bureau in the area. For more information, visit our website or speak with us at 630-239-2714.